Mac MinióCan I put a windows touch monitor on it?
So now I'm so confused. So I'm going to wait for the new Mac minis, and put flash storage on it. But I'm wondering, if I have a Windows touch monitor (for windows 8), will it still work on Mac OS? I know the touch part won't work. And if I bootcamp it and put windows 8, will touch work then? Because if it does, I guess I will get a Mac mini and a touch monitor. Thanks.
- 09-27-2013, 11:06 AM #2
Re: Mac MinióCan I put a windows touch monitor on it?
- 09-27-2013, 12:02 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2015, 09:53 AM
- By jackholl92 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 155Last Post: 11-16-2013, 04:12 PM
- By thoughthalo in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:23 AM
- By TigerDunes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-28-2013, 02:33 PM
- By TLD1 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 11:25 AM