Possible price drop after WWDC in June?
I'm assuming once the Haswell processor is announced at WWDC in June, the current model's price will drop?
For those familiar with Apple's history of price drops ahead of new product intros, approximately how much can I expect the price to drop on a 500GB Intel i5 Mac Mini?
- 05-29-2013, 07:18 AM #2
- 05-29-2013, 08:25 AM #3
- 06-06-2013, 09:15 AM #5
Re: Possible price drop after WWDC in June?
Price drop will probably require a processor update on the mac mini itself...which hasn't always been the case when the new processors hit the product line (at least immediately)...you may still have a while before the mini's get their new processor, so I wouldn't put too much hope in a quick price drop on them. They are kind of like the red headed step child in the macbook line up so to speak lol!
- By pican79 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2013, 04:09 PM
- By rosmediapp in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2012, 05:18 PM
- By Bosox20 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2011, 04:11 PM
- By byron92806 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 11Last Post: 02-22-2009, 02:29 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2008, 12:47 PM