- iMore Beginner
- 91 Posts
CrashPlan... how to make one-on-one backups?
I'm using CrashPlan FREE since 2 days, but I have a question;
- I'm backing up to an external harddrive, but even though I changed settings within the program menu to 'uncompressed', the backups on my harddrive are not accessible directly... they seem coded.
Is there any way to make backups, so that they are fully accessible by default?
(without needing to uncompress)
I'd like a perfect one-on-one copy of what the original files look like on my main system.
Last edited by The_Prodigy1982; 10-10-2015 at 04:36 AM.
- By fatfury in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 13Last Post: 01-17-2016, 05:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2015, 03:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2015, 03:51 AM
- By punterab80 in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2015, 03:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2015, 01:36 AM