FYI: New OS X Photos app not uploading photos? Here's why...
Just an FYI:
I spoke to a senior advisor at Apple today about fact the new Photos app is not uploading my photos to the iCloud Photo Library and then downloading to my iPhone and iPad.
He said their servers are being slammed because "everybody is doing the same thing" since Photos launched.
I guess it that makes sense--I'm sure some people are trying to upload a lot more photos than I am: only 900 so far. I figured that was a reasonable number to start with--guess not!
- 04-10-2015, 08:50 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2015, 06:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 05:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2015, 04:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2015, 04:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2015, 03:12 PM