How can I get Win7 in Parallels working (Game Error = does not meet the minimum requirements to run this Software)?

vak123

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
win7 in Parallels, Game Error = does not meet the minimum requirements to run this Software

I finally decided myself to use Paralles as a VM to emulate Win7, so i can play my games but after a couple of 1000 error messages i finally fixed the dlls errors on starting Dying Light and I was like "Yeah" but then after i clicked the Game nothing happens a few sec later this message will appear "The Computern does not meet the minimum requirements to run this Software". Before the Game didn?t start either.

My Parallels Setting = Graphic = 2 GB, Ram 8GB,

Im using the Macbok Pro Retina 15

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: win7 in Parallels, Game Error = does not meet the minimum requirements to run this Software

Parallels is not ideal for running games, and in fact may not run most newer games well or at all.
The best way to run newer games that don't have Mac versions is using Bootcamp.

If you're looking for a technical explanation as to why dying light is saying it doesn't meet the requirements, it's probably because of how parallels is reporting your GPU. Dying light is looking for a specific GPU made by AMD or NVIDIA but parallels is not reporting that same GPU since it is "virtual".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73