Where is the option to loop a video via Quicktime on the Mac?
I bought my first Macbook Pro yesterday and I'm having some trouble with Quicktime. In my windows version I could select specific portions of a video to loop back and forth, much like start and end points. But I don't see that option in my Mac Quicktime.
Am I missing something or is it normal? How can I set start and end points in a video to loop certain sections of it? Thanks!
- 08-22-2014, 10:32 AM #2
- 08-22-2014, 10:46 AM #4
- By Haseeb Rehman in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 9Last Post: 08-29-2014, 08:23 AM
- By acejunker in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 20Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:23 AM
- By leeland48 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 08-23-2014, 09:32 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 03:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:40 AM