- 08-14-2014, 02:04 PM #2
- 08-14-2014, 03:00 PM #3
- 08-14-2014, 06:32 PM #5
- 08-14-2014, 08:09 PM #6
- 08-14-2014, 09:55 PM #7
- 08-15-2014, 05:14 AM #8
- 04-09-2015, 01:01 PM #9iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Photo manager...
I am not sure what is your definition of a Photo Manager but I assume that you want to organize your photos into folders and that the editing is not so important.
Photoshop Elements can do that but the editing and manipulating the image is the main function. I prefer to use an application like ACDSee for Mac or Lyn. These apps allow you to rename the photos, crop them and place them in folders using the finder structure. They also have some more limited image editing capabilities. I can easily find my photos from any other application and I can reorganize the structure at any time to suit my wishes.
- By pappy53 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 06:34 AM
- By Ulrik Motzfeldt in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 09:51 AM
- By MarkVeldhuis in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:59 AM
- By Persephoneie in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2014, 11:56 AM
- By mac gadget freek in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 01:11 PM