Help! with Numbers-Can't DL version 3.0 on Mac
I have the latest version of Numbers 3.0.1 on my Macbook Air and iPad Mini (retina) but my Mac desktop has version 2.3 on it. When I try to open a doc stored on iCloud that was created on the Macbook with 3.0 it won't let me because I need to update to the newer version on the Mac Desktop. That I get. But when i go to the App Store on the Mac and go to Numbers it says INSTALLED and there is no way I can find to update it to 3.0.1. Thus I have incompatible versions of Numbers between my desktop and laptop/ipad which is a problem.
- 12-11-2013, 01:55 PM #2
Re: Help! with Numbers-Can't DL version 3.0 on Mac
Are you sure the version of Numbers you're using to try and open isn't the previous one on the Mac? If you installed the latest one, you might be using the alias/shortcut to the previous version... open your Apps folder (shift-command-a) - and check for two 'Numbers' instances... and make sure you're using the version of the "new" Numbers... installing the latest one didn't/won't install over or delete any previous versions on the Mac.
- By saurabh in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 10Last Post: 12-13-2013, 02:38 PM
- By MacRulez4Ever in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:29 AM
- By dc9super80 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 9Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:25 AM
- By sandman2000 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 07:16 AM
- By cjgio in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 09:27 PM