Best Strategy Games in the Mac App Store

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
As I've gotten older I've noticed a trend. I've moved more from the shoot 'em up and sports games into strategy games more and more often. Don't get me wrong, I still love a good shoot 'em up, but my tastes are changing.

Long story short, are there any killer strategy games in the Mac App Store you'd recommend for a guy like me? The last strategy type game I purchased was a game called 'Braid'. It's a side-scroller with a huge strategic element to it. Loved it and still play it occasionally.

I'm looking for strategy. Help a guy out here! :)

Jstravinski

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Possible you will be interested in RimWorld. It is a sci-fi colony sim driven by an intelligent AI storyteller.
You can learn more on [redacted] for example.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Possible you will be interested in RimWorld. It is a sci-fi colony sim driven by an intelligent AI storyteller.
You can learn more on [redacted] for example.

Where is the "Mac App Store" link to the game because I was unable to locate the game in the Mac App Store.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I understand, but RImWorld and any others that are NOT listed in the Mac App Store does NOT belong in a thread that specifically refers to games that are in the Mac App Store. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:

Wildleaf

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
If you want strategy like "Braid" I recommend that you play "Child of light", but if you want something epic and big I recommend "Civilization Beyond Earth"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox