What email client are you using on your Mac?

ry4

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Mail (for Gmail), thunderbird for my isp's email which for whatever reason I can't get connected on mail :/

Posted via the iMore App for Android

BTSee

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I like the Apple Mail app, but have been having some major problems with it lately with a GoDaddy account. So I've been experimenting with others: Airmail, Outlook, Thunderbird, and Postbox. I don't like the layout of Outlook and Thunderbird. I couldn't even get Postbox to create an IMAP account and import everything. I like Airmail, but it had problems syncing with my IMAP folders a bit, and I found emails disappearing from folders occasionally. I've done a support session with Apple and GoDaddy and no resolution. I really wish Apple Mail would just go back to working like it used to! Ugh.

I was finally able to get Postbox set up properly and having been using it with no problems since I made the above quoted post.

badwolfbb

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I use Airmail. The new update is awesome and if you depend on email for work/school its worth the money

Posted via the iMore App for Android

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I use the built in mail client and Mail Tab for Outlook to check company mail. I also use Mailbox for gmail.

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
You know, it's funny, I will purchase Mac mail clients such as AirMail etc. but they always end up being slow and/or lacking one or more key features. I always end up going back to gmail.

Wildleaf

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I use "AirMail 2.0" only. It integrates seamlessly with all e-mail services, and also allows you to use Dropbox, GoogleDrive and lot of other good apps.

mr-o

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
For the last 6 months I've been getting by with Dropbox's Mailbox. But it's a bit of a stinker really. Search is appallingly limited (about a week, at most). So many things don't work properly. To find something I always hit command-F which in every other app I've ever used is Search, but in Mailbox is 'forward'. Eurgh.

But I like the lists, and the way it lets me empty the inbox quickly. I also like the font and text size, I find Mail somewhat old fashioned by comparison.

But I;m not a power user, btw.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Another one here using Apple's Mail app. Been using it since Tiger and haven't had the desire to switch to another.