Downgrade issues from iOS 6.1.6 to iOS 4.1 iPhone 3GS

RickyDex

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello, yesterday I buy 5 iPhone 3GS for exposition in my home, but all iPhone 3GS are updated toiOS 6.1.6, and I want ti downgrade them to iOS 4.1 that is the only iOS Apple still singing for 3gs. I try to do how on YouTube, I had try to jailbreak for upgrade to iPad baseband with RedSn0w (last version for Mac) for installing iOS 4.1 and after the installation i will downgrade baseband with redsn0w but i have many issues like "usb connection problem", "exploit failed", or "missingKey.plist", or it stuck on "wait for reboot/wait for iPhone 3GS. I had try ti downgrade whit iTunes in DFU so i had 1015 error in ricovery mode, I had try many programms for fix this error but my 3gs still in recovery mode. I know that exist the 1015 error fix tool, but every link say that they couldn't connect to the servers. I also try with Windows on a virtual machine, but it does not work. How con I downgrade from 6.1.6 to 4.1? Unfortunely all the 5 iPhone 3GS are new bootrom but i read that it isn't a problem for downgrade. How con i fix RedSn0w issues? It seems like iPhone 3GS isn't completely compatible whit RedSn0w, and I had try whit all 5 iPhones.
1)upgrade baseband to iPad baseband (but I have issues redsn0w);
2) iPhone in DFU, downgrade with iTunes;
3)Downgrade baseband;
4)Optional, jailbreak.
I don't have SHSH, and when with redsn0w i try to submit shsh to cydia servers from a .ipsw i have an error. Sorry for my english, i'm italian.

RickyDex

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
I do it ;D for information i explain how i do it; it was very simple, (it's incredibile that i spend 4 days to try whit RedSn0w or other that not works), i put iPhone in DFU mode, i open iReb on Windows virtual machine to put limera1n exploit into 3gs, i have switched to MacOS and whit iTunes i restore to iOS 4.1. When it's done, iTunes gives error 1015. So i switched to Windows virtual machine, and with iReb i kick off iPhone out of recovery mode. It will reboot and you are on iOS 4.1 activation screen. If your 3gs don't kick out of recovery mode with iReb, redo restore to iOS 4.1 with iTunes and after 1015 error, kick out recovery mode from iReb. now i have 5 iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.1, but i have iOS 6.1.6 baseband. Now they stay in exposition in my living room, but i want to jailbreak one of them, i try limera1n, Greenpois0n, RedSn0w, PwnageTool but it doesn't work. Is because of iOS 6.1.6 baseband? I don't care if i have "no service" when i put SIM card because i don't use them (i have 7 Plus), so i don't care to unlock with UltraSnow, i want to jailbreak at least one of them to personalize it. Sorry for bad English :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73