Jailbreak Available for iOS 9.3.3 9.3.4 Proof 100%

Sharillo

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
hi guys i contacted this guy via skype. i got the contacts info from my friend who uses him to unlock iphones, i ask him to jailbreak my iphone on iOS 9.3.4,he ask me for $40 dollars so i pay him i go to his website and i pay him with my paypal account.then he send me to his website and i install jailbreak on my iphone so all works great i am happy, playing pokemon go with jailbreak hacks, i jailbreak all my familys iphones but now i am stuck with jailbreaking my wife's ipad 2? the iphone7break guy said, he can only do iphones right now and that he is developing a jailbreak for ipad 2 and will be available at his website in 2 weeks, and to check with him for jailbreak updates and that he will let me know when a jailbreak is available for ipad 2. my question is does any one know a way for me to jailbreak my wife's ipad 2 like right now like today?I though the jailbreak worked all devices well it worked all my new devices like my iPhone 6s and my ipad mini and my sons ipad air, seem to work on all devices.

Last edited by a moderator:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You got scammed homie.
Sorry.
iPad 2 jailbreaks the same exact way as iPhones. (I keep forgetting the 64biy requirements!!! No iOS 9.3.x jailbreak for 32 bit devices!)

Last edited:

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I tried that but it didn't do anything

You need to search and download the IPSW for 9.3.3 for your device. Then perform a shift/option restore in iTunes. You might have to go into DFU mode to do this. Also your backup may not restore if you use one from a higher firmware.

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
hi guys i contacted this guy via skype. i got the contacts info from my friend who uses him to unlock iphones, i ask him to jailbreak my iphone on iOS 9.3.4,he ask me for $40 dollars so i pay him i go to his website and i pay him with my paypal account.then he send me to his website and i install jailbreak on my iphone so all works great i am happy, playing pokemon go with jailbreak hacks, i jailbreak all my familys iphones but now i am stuck with jailbreaking my wife's ipad 2? the iphone7break guy said, he can only do iphones right now and that he is developing a jailbreak for ipad 2 and will be available at his website in 2 weeks, and to check with him for jailbreak updates and that he will let me know when a jailbreak is available for ipad 2. my question is does any one know a way for me to jailbreak my wife's ipad 2 like right now like today?I though the jailbreak worked all devices well it worked all my new devices like my iPhone 6s and my ipad mini and my sons ipad air, seem to work on all devices.

The Pangu jailbreak for 9.3.2 and 9.3.3 only supports 64 bit devices (5S and up iPad Air and up). So the iPad 2 (32 bit) isn't supported, and they say they don't plan to. Word to the wise, NEVER pay for a jailbreak, if you have to pay, its shady/fake. The tools are always provided for free, unless you choose to make a donation of your choosing to the jailbreak team after you use it, but its not required.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The Pangu jailbreak for 9.3.2 and 9.3.3 only supports 64 bit devices (5S and up iPad Air and up). So the iPad 2 (32 bit) isn't supported, and they say they don't plan to. Word to the wise, NEVER pay for a jailbreak, if you have to pay, its shady/fake. The tools are always provided for free, unless you choose to make a donation of your choosing to the jailbreak team after you use it, but its not required.

I edited my post! Keep forgetting about the 32 / 64 issues... It's why I updated my daughter's ipod touch! :(

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods