Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Just_Me_D
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

49 Posts

Question Post 9.3.3 icloud issues

Hello,I had this problem twice.

The problem is after i JB with PP I try to login to icloud in settings, Do my id and pass it sticks on verifying for a few seconds then just sits there..

Now, the first time this happened I restored my phone because I could not find a resolution but when I did IT said my PHONE WAS LOGGED INTO A DIFFERENT I CLOUD account than mine!!! What the hell!!!

It was a hassle mainly because I didnt know I had to take my phone to apple with original purchase ticket to prove I owned it.

the process was smooth and they didnt hassle me, just wondered what happened. I just dont really want to have to make the trip again..

So I feel like PP logins in a whole different account, and I dont know how to remove that and make my account work..

Has any one ran into this??

I did twice so I hope someone can help.

Thank you very much ahead of time...

JUST so you know I did all the restarts, resprings, reboots, etc! I did all the basic trouble shooting. My last resort is a restore but I dont want it to lock me out of my phone like the first time around. Ps, this is a second phone. So it wasnt the same phone.

Default Re: Post 9.3.3 icloud issues

Hopefully, someone with jailbreaking experience will reply soon with definitive answer. In the meantime, I recommend that you refrain from jailbreaking your replacement iPhone.
    hb773 likes this.