- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
iPhone 5S - Randomly Reboots with Blue Screen
I had Jailbroken my device running on iOS 9.1 a few weeks back. The phone used to flash a blue screen randomly and restart itself. At times it would just restart once, or in some instances it would even go on continuously for 30-40 mins (blue screen > Apple logo > repeat).
I researched about the issue online and restored and updated the software (now iOS 9.3.2) - and did not restore any data from previous backups. However my phone still randomly flashes the blue screen and restarts.
I have noted the actions several times, and it is not connected to any app in particular. It even restarts itself overnight at times (got to know as I had to enter the Passcode).
Is there any solution for this? I'm a bit tired of this issue as it has made the device very unreliable.
- 07-04-2016, 04:13 AM #2
- 07-04-2016, 11:13 AM #4iMore Newbie
- 35 Posts
Re: iPhone 5S - Randomly Reboots with Blue Screen
I would try putting you device in DFU mode and restoring from there before I took it to the Apple Store. They can't tell that your phone has been jailbroken either as they just do a restore to run the diagnostic software anyway.
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2016, 06:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2016, 06:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2016, 04:37 AM
- By Shawn Lauer in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2016, 02:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2016, 08:40 PM