Can someone please help me with jailbreaking an iPad?

NatsFan78

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I am trying to jailbreak my mom's new iPad Air which is running iOS 8.4. I have never done this before and I am completely confused. I tried following the directions on the Guide My Jailbreak website. I downloaded the TaiG Jailbreak Tool V2.4.3 for iOS 8.1.3-8.4 but it will not open. When I tried to open it by running as administrator it says Please download the latest version of TaiG Jailbreak. I know I can't update iOS because there is no jailbreak for it. I am completely lost, can someone please tell me what to do now?

Thank you so much.
Michelle

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I don't personally jailbreak but we have a subforum dedicated to the subject. You should check it out. There's a ton of useful information and some very knowledgeable members that hang out over there.

Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & Mods - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

Why are you jailbreaking your mom's brand new iPad Air? Honestly, if you don't know what you're doing you really shouldn't be messing with it. If you brick the device you'll essentially void your mom's warranty. So, unless there's a reason you absolutely have to jailbreak, I recommend leaving things alone.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711