Help or advice from the "All knowing ones" to jailbreak or sort out ipad mini for disabled guy.

dyanburrell

May 25, 2016
Visit site
Help or advice from the "All knowing ones" to jailbreak or sort out ipad mini for disabled guy.

Hi, new to this and been sometime since I did some jailbreaking. I wanted to ask the "all knowing ones" for help or at least advice. I am trying to help a young disabled guy with his ipad. He reset and as someone set it up for him he cant remember his cloud login so activation lock is on. He did buy it from argos a few years ago but they cant help. Any suggestions? I was going to do some research and try a jailbreak but it looks like nothings out yet for his ipad mini 9.3.2 cant get any help from apple, the support workers who set it up or argos and its heartbreaking for him. its all he has. Can anyone help or suggest the next step? x

king_o_hill

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: Help or advice from the "All knowing ones" to jailbreak or sort out ipad mini for disabled guy.

Hi, new to this and been sometime since I did some jailbreaking. I wanted to ask the "all knowing ones" for help or at least advice. I am trying to help a young disabled guy with his ipad. He reset and as someone set it up for him he cant remember his cloud login so activation lock is on. He did buy it from argos a few years ago but they cant help. Any suggestions? I was going to do some research and try a jailbreak but it looks like nothings out yet for his ipad mini 9.3.2 cant get any help from apple, the support workers who set it up or argos and its heartbreaking for him. its all he has. Can anyone help or suggest the next step? x

Without the passcode there is no way to bypass the activation lock. Don't believe the sites that say that they can do it, they can't.

Sorry :(

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Help or advice from the "All knowing ones" to jailbreak or sort out ipad mini for disabled guy.

He has to prove ownership of the iCloud account.
This will allow apple to reset his Apple ID password.
This can be done at iforgot.apple.com
A password reset can be sent to his recovery email address, or he can answer security questions.
Even if there was a jailbreak you could not jailbreak an iCloud locked iOS device.
His only recourse is to get back in control of his iCloud account.