- 02-10-2016, 02:43 PM #2
Re: Iphone4 no service
Okay. Call a wireless carrier and purchase "service". If you currently have wireless service for the iPhone 4, but you're having connection problem or your device is displaying "no service" then try going to Settings→ General→ Reset, and then select "Reset Network Settings". Anyway, since you posted this in the jailbreak section, hopefully someone who is knowledgeable in regard to Jailbreaking will reply soon.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2016, 08:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2016, 09:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2016, 07:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2016, 09:20 PM
- By brendan2511 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2016, 08:40 AM