Upgraded to 6S Plus have a jailbreak/appsync question.
Looks like there's no jailbreak for 9.2 which came pre-installed on the new phone and that's fine. BUT, is there ANY way to install a cracked ipa without a jailbreak? I have one stupid game that is cracked and I have kept for years on my PC HD because the company went out of business and the game is no longer available in the app store (I wish it was, it would be so much easier) said game is wwe wrestlefest. The company closed, the game was taken down I just want to install this treasure on my phone again as I had it with my old 5C. Anyway to do this? I have ifunbox but I know you need appsync in order for it to work with funbox. Any help would be appreciated.
- 01-15-2016, 11:45 PM #2
- 01-16-2016, 09:58 AM #3
- 01-16-2016, 10:25 AM #5
- 01-17-2016, 11:33 AM #6
Re: Upgraded to 6S Plus have a jailbreak/appsync question.
Piracy is cracking an app to avoid paying for it. It sounds like the OP has an app that's paid for (otherwise it wouldn't show up in his app store regardless) that he's trying to get around iOS limitations to install on a newer version. Those aren't the same.
Although, piracy is considered a no-no and this conversation makes more sense in the jailbreak forums.
- 01-17-2016, 12:57 PM #7
- 01-28-2016, 08:42 AM #9
- 01-29-2016, 02:49 AM #10
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2016, 06:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2016, 07:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2016, 06:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2016, 04:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2016, 04:30 PM