Upgraded to 6S Plus have a jailbreak/appsync question.

Serotoxin v1

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
Looks like there's no jailbreak for 9.2 which came pre-installed on the new phone and that's fine. BUT, is there ANY way to install a cracked ipa without a jailbreak? I have one stupid game that is cracked and I have kept for years on my PC HD because the company went out of business and the game is no longer available in the app store (I wish it was, it would be so much easier) said game is wwe wrestlefest. The company closed, the game was taken down I just want to install this treasure on my phone again as I had it with my old 5C. Anyway to do this? I have ifunbox but I know you need appsync in order for it to work with funbox. Any help would be appreciated.

Serotoxin v1

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
Sorry, didn't think it was technically piracy since the game is no longer on the app store and the company is out of business. My apologies. Thanks for the answers.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Piracy is cracking an app to avoid paying for it. It sounds like the OP has an app that's paid for (otherwise it wouldn't show up in his app store regardless) that he's trying to get around iOS limitations to install on a newer version. Those aren't the same.

Although, piracy is considered a no-no and this conversation makes more sense in the jailbreak forums.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Look up side loading and Xcode.
Lots of in depth tutorials. You will have to add it every three Months though.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If it's a game you purchased, it should be available in your Purchased tab in the App Store, even if it's no longer available for sale on the ApStore.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73