Jailbreaking iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu 1.2.0 and BLoD

aatanasoff

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys!

I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 9.0.2. I have jailbroken all my iphones until now but I have never had any problems with the jailbreak.
Now I want to jailbreak my iPhone 6 too but I read a lot of comments about BLoD after using Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.
I want to ask you is Pangu 1.2.0 for iOS 9 stable enough and is the BLoD showing again after using it or it was a problem in the previous versions of the pangu jailbreak.
Also if I jailbreak my iPhone and I got BLoD, can it be restored after that with iTunes or the phone is just broken?

Thank you guys!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys!

I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 9.0.2. I have jailbroken all my iphones until now but I have never had any problems with the jailbreak.
Now I want to jailbreak my iPhone 6 too but I read a lot of comments about BLoD after using Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.
I want to ask you is Pangu 1.2.0 for iOS 9 stable enough and is the BLoD showing again after using it or it was a problem in the previous versions of the pangu jailbreak.
Also if I jailbreak my iPhone and I got BLoD, can it be restored after that with iTunes or the phone is just broken?

Thank you guys!

Yeah, you're fine. BLOD isn't really a thing, there was a lot of misunderstanding and misinformation out there.

Jailbreak away brother, and don't panic if you get stuck at the apple logo after installing a tweak. Take it slow, ask for help, you'll be fine

aatanasoff

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! Just one last question. What happens if I got BLoD and my PC doesn't recognize my iPhone and I'm not able to restore it? What's the chance that thing to happen, because I read some comments about that situation. Sorry for the stupid question, just I have never thought before that much about jailbreaking and bricking my phone.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! Just one last question. What happens if I got BLoD and my PC doesn't recognize my iPhone and I'm not able to restore it? What's the chance that thing to happen, because I read some comments about that situation. Sorry for the stupid question, just I have never thought before that much about jailbreaking and bricking my phone.

Short of a hardware problem happening with your device (that would happen irregardless of jaIlbreak) you will NEVER EVER EVER not be able to restore your phone back to stock

You might end up in an actual BLOD, as it has happened, but chances are very small. Less than .05% but from that situation you can restore

aatanasoff

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Okay, thanks! :)
I really really don't know what to do :D I want so much to jailbreak it as I did with my old devices and at the same time I'm so afraid of happening something with my phone..
Anyway thanks for the help! Appreciate it!

samanthpad

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Pangu is most successful jailbreak tool release for users. Follow instructions properly and start jailbreak. Most important thing is backup your device. Then you can do successful jailbreak any stage.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
Hi. I'm glad to see there's a recent post/comment on this topic.

I'm trying to download Pangu 1.2.0 and it fails over and over, again. I've tried wifi and cellular options with the same result, from their site and mirror sites.

Any suggestions for a download source?

iPad 3, 9.0.2

Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen