- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Help, please. Stuck on apple logo
Hi, i had my iPhone 4s jailbroken. I wanted to get rid, so i used the delete all settings and data, and ever since then it has been stuck on the apple logo. My home button doesnt work.
If i let the phone die, and charge it, it just still stays on the apple logo.
iTunes doesn't recognise the device, it doesn't come up.
I have tried recboot, nothing happens. Also Redsn0w, but that program just stops working.
What can i do?
- 10-13-2015, 10:41 PM #2iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Help, please. Stuck on apple logo
Same problem i've been facing....Firstly i had jailbroken iphone 4 ios 7.1.2 with Pangu v.1.2.1, then the phone got stucked in the booting phase with an apple logo and i've gone thorugh every process getting into DFU mode...etc bt still the phone is unrecognized by itunes so i could not restore it again...Help me sove this problem someone...
- By Priyal27 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2015, 04:24 AM
- By putney1477 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2015, 10:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2015, 12:06 PM
- By Joe Clean in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2015, 11:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2015, 10:00 AM