Help with jailbreak??

Devin L1

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Yes and it acknowledges my iPad when it's plugged in. Also also forgot to mention that after i run taig to try and jailbreak and it brings up that pop up it then says driver not installed on the taig window. I went through the necessary steps I found on the web and still nothing wrong with my driver. So the last thing I have to figure out is that pop up and how to fix it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes as well. It is the latest version of iTunes as well.

Devin L1

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
I will check the version when I get home from work but I thought when I downloaded it it was the latest. I could be wrong of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1443201884.955107.jpg

Looks like 2.4.3 is the latest for windows.

I would go to taig.com and get the latest version and try again

Devin L1

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Ok so I checked and I am running Taig 2.4.3. And I still get that pop up even after I re downloaded it

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I checked and I am running Taig 2.4.3. And I still get that pop up even after I re downloaded it

I'm kinda stumped?
Latest version of taig just kinda works? no need for any iTunes driver/uninstall etc?

Do you get to even start the jailbreak process? Or taig won't even start because you get the pop up about the driver?

Devin L1

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Yes only problem is, is its old, from Walmart and hasn't been turned on for almost 3 yrs. so it's taking its sweet time booting up and allowing me to do anything lol.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Any luck?

Maybe it's time to go nuclear? open up your add/remove programs and remove EVERYTHING made by apple.
Like every single thing, even if it has nothing to do with iTunes/ iPhone.
Then restart.
Then get the latest version of iTunes, then plug phone into computer, then close iTunes, then run the jailbreak tool?

Michol Kim

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
You need to use old itunes version and driver. The latest itunes and driver version will not work with taig. I can't remember the exact version but you can look it up.

Devin L1

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Uninstalled anything iTunes and/ or related to iTunes. Then reinstalled iTunes but still ran into the same problem. Not sure wth is going on.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Uninstalled anything iTunes and/ or related to iTunes. Then reinstalled iTunes but still ran into the same problem. Not sure wth is going on.

At this point I think you'd be better off trying to use a different computer?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative