iOS 9 Jailbreak?

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
So whats everyones thoughts on an ios 9 jailbreak? im not real worried if i do or dont see one, just want to see what the rest the jailbreak community thinks

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
if they release the 8.4.1 jailbreak right after iOS9 goes public, it will likely also be good for iOS9 - they're waiting to see if iOS9 kills vulnerabilities the 8.4.1 jailbreak uses...

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Really, that shouldn't provide us any more information.

One of two things is true: iOS9 fixes the vulnerabilities jailbreak 8.4.1 uses or it doesn't.

In the case it fixes the vulnerabilities, there's no longer any value to withholding the jailbreak. In this case, it gets released.
In the case it doesn't, they'll use those for the iOS9 jailbreak and there's no value to withholding it as the vulnerabilities are already exposed.

That said, it appears China is driving the jailbreak market these days and they're rather focused. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a jailbreak at some point.

samanthpad

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Pangu team released iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak video, So users can keep hopes with iOS 8.4.1. As we know Apple is going to implement wireless security with their new iOS 9 version. This is another big turn with iOS 9 jailbreak.

Pangu team also positive with iOS 9 jailbreak, We can keep hopes to install Cydia for iOS 9.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I am staying at 8.4 until they jailbreak it. There are some things I cannot live without and Springtomize is one of them. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbosdell

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I hope they "save" the jailbreak for 9.1 since it's already in beta. I'm happily jailbroken on 8.4 right now and there's not enough from 9.0 to really make me feel like I'm missing much.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
iOS 9 is as buggy as the Amazon.
In order today I helped a lady who was stuck on the "slide to update" bs, then I got a lady whose speaker would play super slow motion horror movie sounds, had to back up, restore as new, restore backup to solve, then a another lady came in and half of her apps were muted, but not the other ones!
Ios9 is garbage at this point! Who knows when they get this all worked out.
But don't hold your breath for a jailbreak kids!

MCube74

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
I am pretty sure a jailbreak will be release in a month or so. Just like last year.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

famousherself

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm having a jailbroken iPhone since iOS 5.0 or 5.0.1 and when I lost my jailbreak with 6.3 (if I'm correct) I felt like I'm dying for more than a half year. I can't wait till iOS 9 jailbreak comes out because I'm missing it. Its so limited, it's more the root (terminal and Ifile) what I'm missing. Not the themes or cracked apps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl