no more tweaks
I used my paypal to buy an tweak this morning and then about 20 minutes later tried to purchase another and it gave me an error code. I called my bank and paypal and they both assure me it's good on both of their ends. The tweaks are from the same person and eBay confirmed that. So... I guess I'm done. Does anyone had this happen and can you fix it?
- 08-18-2015, 07:26 AM #2
- 08-18-2015, 03:13 PM #3
- 08-21-2015, 05:44 PM #4
- 08-21-2015, 07:38 PM #5
- 08-22-2015, 03:28 PM #6
Re: no more tweaks
PayPal just split off from eBay. He's probably confusing the two as PP was owned by ebay up until about a month ago.
But, I'm not sure I understand the problem. Did you stop having all of your tweaks go through? Were they only for this developer? Were you charged but failed to receive access?
Your post has about thirty different ways it can be read. If you'd like us to speak on it, we'd need to know which.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2015, 07:11 AM
- By skoenig in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2015, 11:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2015, 09:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2015, 02:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2015, 02:13 PM