- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Okay so I have a jailbroken iPhone 4, I want to un-jailbreak it. I am aware that you have to restore. My Phone is unlocked for any carrier, but it wasnt unlocked at the the carrier store. I want to know is there a specific way i have to reset my phone in order for it not to be carrier locked and to be
un-jailbroken. Please help me!
- 08-10-2015, 07:55 PM #2iMore Newbie
- 35 Posts
Re: iPhone Unjailbreak
Once you are unlocked, you are unlocked forever. You did not say what version of iOS you are on either.
There is always the Cydia app Impactor or there is the DFU restore method. You can search YouTube for an easy video tutorial on either method.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk! Because I damn well can!
- 08-10-2015, 09:09 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2015, 05:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2015, 04:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2015, 03:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2015, 02:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2015, 12:30 PM