iPhone Jailbreak STUCK on RESTORE
I tried to restore/reformat/erase everything from my iPhone 6 that has jailbreak and it got stucks....so I did home/power button to turn off.
And i looked it up online and I found a way to fix via connecting it to my PC and restore through itunes
BUT....ive NEVER connected my iPhone 6 to my PC so I keep getting USB not recognized...
i dont know what to do..and when i turn it on / off it just shows the apple logo and the bar...
- 08-04-2015, 02:02 PM #2
- 38,409 Posts
Re: iPhone Jailbreak STUCK on RESTORE
Put the device in either recovery mode or DFU mode and then connect it to your computer using the USB cord that came with the iPhone. If you have more than one USB port on your PC, try a different one. Anyway, initiate the PC's iTunes app. After iTunes detect your iPhone, select to restore it. Make sure your PC is connected to the Internet.
- 08-04-2015, 02:15 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook AirReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2015, 07:38 PM
- By Peter humberd Corvallis in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2015, 09:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2015, 01:02 PM
- By Slammed925 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2015, 11:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2015, 11:12 AM