- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
I'm receiving an error message thru Cydia when trying to install or uninstall a package. Can you help me?
I had unlimtones installed I deleted it a few days ago however when I get messages it still plays the tones I set even though I deleted the app...also noticing now every time I try to install or uninstall a package it says....Running Debian Packager then underneath in red it says sub-process/u.sr/libexec/cydia/cydo returned and error code?? Any one have any fixes?Please help and thank you
- 08-04-2015, 07:26 AM #2
- 08-04-2015, 08:33 AM #3
- 08-04-2015, 03:41 PM #4iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: I'm receiving an error message thru Cydia when trying to install or uninstall a package. Can you
Install icleaner pro to clean up uninstall apps tweak dependent package files. Then respring and reboot your iPhone. It should be good from there.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2015, 10:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2015, 01:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2015, 12:57 PM
I'm trying to set up my new iPad Air 2, but I'm stuck waiting for the iCloud Drive to upgrade. Any suggestions?By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2015, 12:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2015, 11:40 AM