I have an iphone 4s running 7.1.2 if I go into dfu mode and restore as new phone, can I keep 7.1.2 ?
I have removed pangu jailbreak, and restored. I now want to jailbreak again, but when I try to use pangu, it reads that I am already jailbroken. I think I need to go into dfu mode, to remove all traces of pangu, before re jailbreaking. Will I be able to retain 7.1.2? I don`t want 8.4! Thanks.
- 07-20-2015, 07:17 AM #2
- 07-20-2015, 09:10 AM #3
- 07-20-2015, 07:02 PM #5
Re: I have an iphone 4s running 7.1.2 if I go into dfu mode and restore as new phone, can I keep 7.1
If you restored from a backup, you didn't really restore your phone they way you are thinking. You pretty much just synced it, from a past time.
Are you saying that you aren't jail ken anymore? Like you can see cydia, but it crashes when you open it?
- 07-21-2015, 06:17 PM #7
- By blaine07 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2015, 09:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2015, 06:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2015, 06:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2015, 06:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2015, 09:51 PM