HUGE battery drain because of Jailbreak, what could be causing this?

badeshka1

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
HUGE battery drain because of Jailbreak

Hello everyone, Im new here and i have a little problem :/
I have a jailbroken iphone 5s with IOS 8.4! before the jailbreak i used to have 50-60% after a day of school. Now after the jailbreak i have 10-20% after a day of school. NO TWEAKS installed, just cydia! I dont know what could be causing this and ive tried to re-jailbreak 3 times and the sames results keep occurring. Ive ben testing the battery life in 1 week spans. so that means a week with stock IOS 8.4, then a week of jailbroken IOS 8.4. Every time i use the jailbroken IOS my phone uses sooooo much more battery. Everytime i use sock IOS i feel like im using a different phone because i have so much battery life. Some nights i also let my phone go all the way dead to make sure that the battery is actually empty and the battery % is working right(could be not calibrated after reset?). What could be causing this? and remember, i have absolutely no tweaks installed. I really wanna enjoy the awesome tweaks but before i wanna fix the battery issue! All the tweaks are no good if my phone id dead half the time!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: HUGE battery drain because of Jailbreak

Hello everyone, Im new here and i have a little problem :/
I have a jailbroken iphone 5s with IOS 8.4! before the jailbreak i used to have 50-60% after a day of school. Now after the jailbreak i have 10-20% after a day of school. NO TWEAKS installed, just cydia! I dont know what could be causing this and ive tried to re-jailbreak 3 times and the sames results keep occurring. Ive ben testing the battery life in 1 week spans. so that means a week with stock IOS 8.4, then a week of jailbroken IOS 8.4. Every time i use the jailbroken IOS my phone uses sooooo much more battery. Everytime i use sock IOS i feel like im using a different phone because i have so much battery life. Some nights i also let my phone go all the way dead to make sure that the battery is actually empty and the battery % is working right(could be not calibrated after reset?). What could be causing this? and remember, i have absolutely no tweaks installed. I really wanna enjoy the awesome tweaks but before i wanna fix the battery issue! All the tweaks are no good if my phone id dead half the time!

It's partly the whole concept of jailbreaking. In order to be able to even do the jailbreak, you need to exploit a vulnerability in iOS. This inherently introduces some level of instability.

With that said, perhaps someone from team jailbreak can offer some advice.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro