iPad Air JB 7.1 error 3014
Hi, i've a iPad Air with 7.1 JB and when i tried to update to 8.4 the ipad stuck in the image of the cable and the iTunes. And apears the error 3014 and 3004. I've tried in two computers, without anti-virus and firewall, deleted the Apple register in hosts, and now tried in dfu mode and now i need some help to rescue the iPad. Thanks
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 07-18-2015, 09:52 AM #2
- 07-21-2015, 06:19 PM #4
- 07-22-2015, 12:22 PM #7
Re: iPad Air JB 7.1 error 3014
Bad hosts file. The SHSH request couldn't be completed. No connection to the Apple Server, Cydia Server or localhost (for TinyUmbrella).
iTunes can't connect to gs.apple.com. Maybe Port 80 and Port 443 is blocked. Open it on your router.
- By grantmelton1 in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2015, 03:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2015, 11:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2015, 08:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2015, 07:05 AM