Any App that sorts/ shows all Videos/ Audios from Camera Roll by their disk space/ file Size?

crashnburn_in

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Any App that sorts/ shows all Videos/ Audios from Camera Roll by their disk space/ file Size?

?? Please guide?

I'd like to find the biggest videos and clean them out.. backup organize or delete.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Any App that sorts/ shows all Videos/ Audios from Camera Roll by their disk s...

Disk pie
Jailbreak tweak just to be clear

crashnburn_in

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Diskpie seems like what I'd like to look at. Thanks. I love SpaceSniffer :) Wish I could've used that by "mounting the iPhone" on the PC :)
Disk pie
Jailbreak tweak just to be clear

Hmm.. I am not using DropBox or Box to upload any stuff from Photos/ Videos. Are you saying I can use the App just to browse/ sort and maybe delete the videos I want right within it?
Box has that option. Dropbox maybe too. Not sure if that's what you look for.
View attachment 84095

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Diskpie seems like what I'd like to look at. Thanks. I love SpaceSniffer :) Wish I could've used that by "mounting the iPhone" on the PC :)

Hmm.. I am not using DropBox or Box to upload any stuff from Photos/ Videos. Are you saying I can use the App just to browse/ sort and maybe delete the videos I want right within it?

I think you could if there's no other way. And you could leave them there and delete them from the camera roll. That would save you space.

crashnburn_in

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I think you could if there's no other way. And you could leave them there and delete them from the camera roll. That would save you space.

I hope you are right :) I dont want dropbox/ box to take another 200 M on the phone and then not do what I need of them :) :p ha ha!

Thanks. Will try it out. Let me know if you are able to delete.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2