Why won't anything that's settings-based show up in the settings on my jailbroken iPhone 6?

Joseph Gallazzi

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I jail broke my iPhone 6 on the new 8.3 jailbreak and i can down load cydia tweaks that have apps and they work fine, but anything that dosent an is settings based dosent show up in settings.
Ihave restored my phone and re-Jail Broken it but it still wont work

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Jail Break issues

Not everything is compatible yet I suggest waiting a couple days saurik the name you see on the bottom of cydia he mentioned that he's still working on updating mobile substrate (its what puts your phone into safe mode if you installed something wrong also protects your phone from becoming a brick) just keep it on 8.3 man you can google all this as well I'm sure you can keep your jailbreak still

reignofMO

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site

Are there any fixes for not being able to add a custom repo/source? For some reason I cannot add any on my device. -- Please Help.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Are there any fixes for not being able to add a custom repo/source? For some reason I cannot add any on my device. -- Please Help.

No known issues, so it's just a "you" problem?
Make sure the repo address is correct. Also maybe it is just getting overloaded from all the new jail breakers

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2