- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Why won't anything that's settings-based show up in the settings on my jailbroken iPhone 6?
I jail broke my iPhone 6 on the new 8.3 jailbreak and i can down load cydia tweaks that have apps and they work fine, but anything that dosent an is settings based dosent show up in settings.
Ihave restored my phone and re-Jail Broken it but it still wont work
- 06-24-2015, 07:06 PM #2
Re: Jail Break issues
Not everything is compatible yet I suggest waiting a couple days saurik the name you see on the bottom of cydia he mentioned that he's still working on updating mobile substrate (its what puts your phone into safe mode if you installed something wrong also protects your phone from becoming a brick) just keep it on 8.3 man you can google all this as well I'm sure you can keep your jailbreak still
- 06-24-2015, 07:09 PM #3
- 06-28-2015, 03:10 PM #4
- 06-28-2015, 05:57 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2015, 09:06 AM
- By kaths_hubby in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2015, 09:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2015, 07:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2015, 01:51 PM
- By wamadden4 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2015, 06:10 AM