TaiG 8.13-8.3 Jailbreak Released

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Did taig ever release a mac version of their jailbreak the first time around??

I wouldn't hold my breath for a mac release.

Also I haven't heard many people having problems with winter board?
However it might not me winter board being the problem, but rather the themed element having a different name/location on 8.3?

Carl Beasley

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
The device is an iPhone 6 plus running 8.3. The problem is when I download a theme that has to run through winterboard it won't change on my phone. For example I downloaded ying yang had theme and it shows in winterboard. But when I check mark it, put it to the top of the list and go through respringing springboard nothing has changed on my phone. The theme doesn't say anything about not able to purchase or doesn't work with my iOS like some other apps do and yet I cannot seem to get it to work. I've even tried other themes but non of them work.

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
The device is an iPhone 6 plus running 8.3. The problem is when I download a theme that has to run through winterboard it won't change on my phone. For example I downloaded ying yang had theme and it shows in winterboard. But when I check mark it, put it to the top of the list and go through respringing springboard nothing has changed on my phone. The theme doesn't say anything about not able to purchase or doesn't work with my iOS like some other apps do and yet I cannot seem to get it to work. I've even tried other themes but non of them work.

Winterboard crashed on my iPod as well; I'd wait for them to update it.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You should probably start your own thread about winter board for more, specific views and help?
That being said,
The iPhone 6, and 6+ have and use different file names for images.
So old themes will not work.
Here's an example,
The iPhone 3GS has an image: image.png
The same image on an iPhone 4 is
Image@2x.png
On the iPhone 6 that same image is image@3x.png

So the theme you downloaded might have an image, but it might only be theming image.png and image@2x.png and so on and so on.

Also sometimes files change names and or location in different ios's, so
1. Make sure your getting a newer theme that will work on your sized device and
2. See if some elements of the theme work. Then you will know if it's only because resources have changed names/locations?

iam_shubham

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
So for those who don't know yet, jailbreak for iOS 8.4 was released by TaiG. You can easily find it in their official website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2