TaiG 8.13-8.3 Jailbreak Released

iam_shubham

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Should I upgrade to 8.3 now just in case 8.4 gets released soon?

Hi!
I think you probably should, if you want a jailbreak. We should expect Apple to release 8.4 within the coming weeks. Can't say but Apple may patch few more exploits making life complicated for the developers. In that case you might have to wait for the jailbreak for another few months.

Cheers!

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
So basically just keep the jailbreak I have? I'm on 8.1 jb my wife's phone isn't jb yet it's on 8.3 was considering upgrading to 8.3 now and jb when 8.3 is more stable

iam_shubham

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
So basically just keep the jailbreak I have? I'm on 8.1 jb my wife's phone isn't jb yet it's on 8.3 was considering upgrading to 8.3 now and jb when 8.3 is more stable

Hi!
iOS is pretty stable on 8.3. I have been using 8.3, after I downgraded from iOS 9 a week ago and it is holding up quiet well. You should consider upgrading to 8.3. Rest is your opinion.

Cheers!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

8.4 is going to be released on the 30th so we have 7 days to upgrade to 8.3. I certainly am going to.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
What problem did you face?

after so may issues and problems i finally got it to work the tool. it do jail break process then get 20% and it take forever for phone reboot then it did. no cydia or nothing. would stay at 20% reboot after few mins. still nothing basically kept doing this. never went past 20%

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
This was an annoying jailbreak process for anyone who is "up to date" with their computers... I update my programs and applications whenever they are available, and the itunes downgrade process was not a smooth one.
Downgrading itunes and reinstalling and driver installs and rebooting took me about an hour. The actual jaikbreak took about 5 minutes. My next three devices will be super quick, but the first one sucked!

cbosdell

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
If I'm running iOS 8.1.2 on my jailbroken iPhone 5C and don't have any issues or complaints really is it worth it to go through the whole process and have to redo everything for 8.3? I'm thinking maybe I should just wait for an iOS 9 jailbreak hopefully by the end of the year.

hollidizzle

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
This was an annoying jailbreak process for anyone who is "up to date" with their computers... I update my programs and applications whenever they are available, and the itunes downgrade process was not a smooth one.
Downgrading itunes and reinstalling and driver installs and rebooting took me about an hour. The actual jaikbreak took about 5 minutes. My next three devices will be super quick, but the first one sucked!

Absolutely.... I STILL haven't jailbroken yet b/c I can't get the IPSW's and iTunes downloaded... I'm in a place with bad internet

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro