- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Former employee didn't leave passwords for iPad
A former employee left involuntarily and while I have the password to get in, I keep getting asked ofr the iCloud password and iTunes password. how do I reset the iPad? It's through Verizon and i can prove ownership. And yes, employee manual now requires theygive us all of their passwords used on commpany devices.
- 06-10-2015, 12:21 PM #2
Re: Former employee didn't leave passwords for iPad
First, this is the wrong forum for this question... and the question has been asked/answered in the "Ask a Question" forum... Former employee didn't leave ipad passwords -- the answers won't change by asking again... sorry about that.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 12-10-2015, 05:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2015, 06:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2015, 01:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2015, 11:30 AM
- By qtrim in forum Apple MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2015, 09:22 AM