- iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Question: About Jailbreak and Downgrade
Hello! ,It's my first post here ,I have a question and would like you could answer:
I bought an iPhone 5C on 7.0.2 version ,then after I immediately updated to the latest version 8.2.
Searching a little about it ,I found that it's oficially impossible do a downgrade to 8.1.2 or 7.0.2 through iTunes ,I want to do a jailbreak or downgrade on my device to be able to use Cydia.
I was wondering ,in the underworld of internet ,there would be somebody who would get sucess in do a downgrade from 8.2 to an jaibreakable version or just apply Cydia or jailbreak on iOS 8.2 ?? Oficially I know it's not possible ,unfortunate ,so I just would count with iTunes in case of alternative version.
Thank you very much for reading ,and possibly try help
PS: I don't use tinyumbrella ,and I'm kind of new about these stuff.
Last edited by Spike Lee; 05-07-2015 at 09:58 AM.
- 05-06-2015, 05:44 PM #2
Re: Question: About Jailbreak and Downgrade
Welcome to iMore........Unfortunately, I don't jailbreak my device and can't offer any definitive suggestions, however, someone who can will respond soon. Be patient. In the meantime, feel free to join in any discussion you find interesting through the iMore forums. Take care.
- 05-06-2015, 08:03 PM #3
- By Winski in forum SiriReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2015, 12:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2015, 05:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2015, 04:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2015, 03:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2015, 10:51 AM