Can I get some help getting to the root files?

Swan1360

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I need help getting to the root files

so my ios device has gotten semi bricked where it stays on the activation screen then once you finish the process it goes to my home screen where you see all my previous stuff but then it crashes and you have to redo the activation process. ive had this device for some time now and i have tons of picture ive saved over the years, also i have homework , a old album of pictures i had stored on library folder ( since the whole syncing process on itunes isnt my favorite ) and i have a list of over 3000 songs stored there again why? why not ??? haha

some details: my device is jailbroken on ios 7.0.4 i know so old thats why i need to get my stuff off of it .
i can get logs from when my device crashes
i can access my devices file system i cant access the root for some reason
the way this happen i deleted some files in library on accident , i was trying to delete some of my many folders stored in there for some memory but it was too late when i realized my thumb clicked some extra files :(

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: I need help getting to the root files

[NOTE]Please be patient while awaiting a reply. We are "volunteers", and not all of us know the answer to every question or can offer assistance in every situation. Anyway, your second thread, "Root Program", has been removed from view. All inquiries regarding this matter should be done in this thread. Thanks.[/NOTE]

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

You have ifunbox?
If so open that and see if your device is reported as "jailed"
If it isn't you should be able to get root level access there.
Some of the things you want aren't root level. Pictures aren't root level. And I wouldn't imagine that saved documents arent root level either.
Have you tried booting your phone with the volume up button being held down?
You attempting to activate Phone through iTunes or wifi over the air?
Do you have a backup? What phone model is it?

Swan1360

May 1, 2015
Visit site

its a ipod 5g you see my device is in a glitched state where it is activated but the activation screen still comes up my device doesnt have afc2 installed which really sucks. also i have my stuff stored at mobile/library since it was more secure. i tried holding the buttons but nothing still im currently on a evasion jailbreak btw and when i connect it to itunes it appears as a activated device

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW