A Question

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not a jailbreak newbie, been at it since the 3GS, but now I have a problem I can't access the normal Apple wallpapers, the dynamic ones work but not the regular I have seen fixes about going into ifile, but I have never gone that deep, just installed some .debs really, so here's my question anyone have a fix? Or I'd also like to know if I restore and set up as a new phone if that would get rid of the problem, but I've never done that before either, how do I get all my stuff back on my phone, thanks, and sorry for the long post!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
As far as getting things back after a restore... all you need to do is sync to iTunes and back up... do the restore, then restore the back up, and sync to iTunes.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
As far as getting things back after a restore... all you need to do is sync to iTunes and back up... do the restore, then restore the back up, and sync to iTunes.

Yes I know that but I'm thinking restoring from the backup I made while being jailbroken will bring the problem back with it

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

So I restored and used a backup like normal and all is well and the wallpaper issue is solved somehow!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen