- 04-14-2015, 06:30 PM #2
- 04-14-2015, 06:31 PM #3
Re: What does it take?
Bottom line: You can not use a device that was OEMed for AT&T on Verizon. Verizon will not do it because of device compatibility needs of their legacy CDMA network. Sell your AT&T version and buy one that was originally OEMed for Verizon.
- By jean15paul in forum Apple WatchReplies: 28Last Post: 04-16-2015, 11:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 06:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 03:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 02:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 02:12 PM