- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
did I just brick my iPad?
So my jailbroken iPad air with cellular data was messing up today it wouldn't get any data signal it would just say searching so I decided to go on the computer and restore and update my iPad to the latest version (it was on 7.1.2) and it seemed all fine until the end when the progress bar was full but it kept saying restoring iPad firmware on my PC for over 20 mins so I've tried restoring it through recovery and dfu mode with no process I was able to download a program on my computer and take it out of restore but all it does is just turn on for like 5 seconds on the Apple logo then turn back off any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
- 04-13-2015, 02:54 PM #2
Re: did I just brick my iPad?
If you're doing this on a PC... go to the hosts file and make sure all entries with anything to do with Apple are commented out or deleted and reboot your computer... then, try a DFU restore of the iOS.
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 08:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2015, 02:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2015, 08:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2015, 12:37 AM
- By Moises Miramontes in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2015, 10:04 PM