Jailbreak for IOS 8.2 when?

Pandurr

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
Hey I did a stupid thing... I updated from 7.1.1 to 8.2 and now I know there is no jailbreak for this version. When will a jailbreak come out? is there a release date or maybe there is a jailbreak? Thanks in advice for answers.

Mac Techie

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
I'll be surprised if it makes it before iOS 8.3 releases.

3cit is on the same boat as me. According to many sources it is to release during the jailbreak event (Mobile Security Summit) where almost all major jailbreaking icons will talk and share experiences. TaiG has confirmed that they have completed a jailbreaking. We should expect a release on March 27

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
3cit is on the same boat as me. According to many sources it is to release during the jailbreak event (Mobile Security Summit) where almost all major jailbreaking icons will talk and share experiences. TaiG has confirmed that they have completed a jailbreaking. We should expect a release on March 27

Get off my lawn!

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
kinda sad all these cool tweaks i seen come out and no 8.2 jailbreak proably wont happen till 8.3 and, i dont for life of me understand the internet world. People like 3cit if your gonna just post negative in topic why do you bother. Ill never understand the internet world I guess.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
kinda sad all these cool tweaks i seen come out and no 8.2 jailbreak proably wont happen till 8.3 and, i dont for life of me understand the internet world. People like 3cit if your gonna just post negative in topic why do you bother. Ill never understand the internet world I guess.

Perhaps you should work on understanding humor, then the Internet might come a little easier?

I heard a rumor that jaikbreak would be released on a certain date. I posted that, that's when the jailbreak will be, then I posted again saying its gonna happen soon, as it turns out the rumors were false. Oh well.
I also tried to make it somewhat clear that I had no factual information.
Rest of my posts were in a joking manner.
That being said, it is a well known fact that I troll this forum a little more than I should? so maybe it's hard to tell the difference. My bad, sorry to offend you?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I've been out of the JB scene for quite awhile. I'm not running iOS betas anymore so the one upside is I can JB again. My problem is there are only two JB for 8.1.2 that I could find. There is one that works on the Mac but is in chinese. There is one that works on Windows. My problem is my iPhone hasn't been connected to a Windows machine and I just don't want to go through the trouble just to JB it. I wont use the Mac tool because I like to know what is being done to my phone. I don't like the idea of just letting this thing run and boom it's JBen except I don't know what was done or have any trust in where it came from. So are there any other tools out there other than TaiG and Pangu? what happened to the old skool guys?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox