- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
How to intall Ultrasn0w on ipod 2 touch
I have an iPod Touch 2G [Firmware 4.2.1 MC Model] and i successfully jailbroke it. I installed Cydea and all the required updates but i can not install ultrasn0w. When i click install and at the verification stage it says: " Note:The required changes could not be applied due to required dependents or conflicts which can not be found automatically or fixed. "
At the bottom of the screen it also says in a red backround: Depends iOS Firmware>=3.0
I checked my installed firmware after jailbreak and it says it is: 4.2.1(8C148)
I am rly desperate could you please help me on this?
Thanks in advace
- 03-04-2015, 08:56 PM #2
- 03-05-2015, 01:45 PM #4
- 03-05-2015, 03:58 PM #5
Re: How to intall Ultrasn0w on ipod 2 touch
Know the Rules!
Keep it Legal - Moderators and admins reserve the right to close threads and ban members that post copyrighted and/or illegal materials. These kinds of activities can get us into trouble, and nobody wants that... so just don't do it. If you have questions on this, ask a moderator.
- 03-09-2015, 07:03 AM #6
- By Mac Techie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2015, 05:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2015, 08:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 07:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2015, 05:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2015, 04:33 PM