Do these tweaks exist for iOS 8?
I like to believe I can think of some cool tweaks, but I have no clue how to find out if someone's made it, cuz I want it. So I thout I'd post here and see if any of you lovely people knew.
1. For the home screen, bounces the icons around like the direcTV symbol does, except they can bump into eachother and keep bouncing...it would be fun to watch.
2. Better transitions. I know Apple gave us a fading option because people got sick due to the constant zooming, and I do like it more than the zoom, but are there any other animations that are more aesthetically pleasing?
3. Fit more icon, smaller icon. Makes icons smaller so you could fit more than 20 icons. (25 with five column springboard)
4. More styles for the home screen. I spend most of the time on my phone looking at my screen trying to figure out how to make it look look good with anchor and widgets...it isn't working for me. I love the sphere view tweak, but it's harder to navigate through so I wouldn't use it on an every day basis.
5. Lastly, a new in case of emergency tweak. I know Apple implemented one of these, but some doctors may not know out it. The in case of tweak put a button right with the lock screen. Last I hard it was out of date, but I'd really like it back, you know, just in case.
That's it, 5 tweaks that I would like to have, question remains, do any of these exist or am is it just a fantasy?