icloud Sign in Bug
This started yesterday where my iphone would prompt me to sign into icloud several times. I tried to sign out of my icloud but I also have find my iphone off. When attempt to turn it off it says "there was a problem deregistering this iphone with icloud. Try turning find my iphone off again." I'm jailbroken and would like to keep that if possible. I resetted my setting, tried the wifi trick not sure what else to try and suggestions?
- 02-17-2015, 02:48 PM #2
Re: icloud Sign in Bug
I think it's something that occasionally just happens... The other day, I went through a rash of getting iCloud log-in prompts... went on for about half a day... then quit. I thought it was because I had just restored my phone... might be worth signing out and rebooting and trying to sign in again.
- 02-17-2015, 02:59 PM #4
- 02-17-2015, 03:26 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2015, 02:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2015, 02:02 PM
- By patrickquirke in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2015, 10:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2015, 09:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2015, 04:40 AM