icloud Sign in Bug

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
This started yesterday where my iphone would prompt me to sign into icloud several times. I tried to sign out of my icloud but I also have find my iphone off. When attempt to turn it off it says "there was a problem deregistering this iphone with icloud. Try turning find my iphone off again." I'm jailbroken and would like to keep that if possible. I resetted my setting, tried the wifi trick not sure what else to try and suggestions?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I think it's something that occasionally just happens... The other day, I went through a rash of getting iCloud log-in prompts... went on for about half a day... then quit. I thought it was because I had just restored my phone... might be worth signing out and rebooting and trying to sign in again.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Just toggle off Find My iPhone for the time being so you can sign out of iCloud. When you sign back into iCloud you can just toggle Find My iPhone back on.

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
im sorry i meant to say i have find my iphone ON. and when i try to turn it off it says "there was a problem deregistering this iphone with icloud. Try turning find my iphone off again"

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
im sorry I went on icloud.com and clicked on find my iphone under devices i did remove my iphone. so now it only shows my macbook

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2