Pandora not working
Been using pandora with no problems and just now I keep trying to open it and it just says "cannot connect to pandora" but if I'm connected to wifi it ends up working.... Wondering if this has anything to do having pandora downloader installed?? Anyone else had this problem? Also I already deleted app and reinstalled and still didn't work, any other suggestions?
- 02-15-2015, 07:16 AM #2
- 02-15-2015, 10:06 AM #3
Re: Pandora not working
There's an easy way to determine if the issue is related to pandora downloader. Uninstall pandora downloader and try to run pandora without wifi. Do you successfully get a connection? If not, it's safe to assume the issue isn't related to pandora downloader. Don't reinstall until after checking connectivity.
- 02-15-2015, 12:15 PM #6
- By whetrick1 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 17Last Post: 02-20-2015, 08:12 PM
- By Shmoham in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2015, 06:21 AM
- By reyxlp in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2015, 08:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2015, 10:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2015, 12:32 PM