- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Help! Accidentally deleted MyFont and FontCache from my iPod!
Hello. Well, I made an account just for some help. I have an iPod 4 Jailbroken with iOS 6.1.3. So, I was using iFunBox, and I left it on with iPod plugged in. My younger brother deleted two specific folders. One of them is system/library/fonts/cache. If someone could copy all the files in there on their iPod and put in in a little zip or rar file for me, so I can replace my messed up ones with the real ones, my iPod would work (i think) So, can some nice fellow do so?
- 01-07-2015, 08:44 AM #2
- By Surmisation in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2015, 05:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2015, 05:22 PM
- By Vivian Figueroa in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2015, 05:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2015, 04:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2015, 04:18 PM