- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Help update jailbroken iphone 4s
I've tried to update my Iphone 4s with ios 6.1, jailbroken with Evad3rs Evasi0n Jailbreak.
I want to update it to ios 7.0.6. I have downloaded a ipsw file. I tried a lot of different guides and it always ends up with a error message.
Changed host files, turning of firewall, DFU-Mode, TinyUmbrella, Older versions of iTunes.
In the end i tried to update to ios 8 through iTunes completely, even that ended up with a error message.
Anyone have a soulution for my problem? Anyone now a way to do this without iTunes?
I dont remember all the error messages but some of them was, 4006, 11, 1601.
- 01-04-2015, 06:26 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,356 Posts
Re: Help update jailbroken iphone 4s
You're trying to do something there isn't a way to do. If you want to find a way, it'll require creating the hack rather than use tools available.
If you want to go to iOS8, put your phone into DFU mode and plug it in to iTunes
- By adjoakleban in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2015, 12:56 PM
- By serwan in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 01-31-2015, 10:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2015, 03:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2015, 03:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2015, 11:57 AM