- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Screen Blank after latest Library update
I'm new here and in a fix
I'm on iOS 8.1 and it's jailbroken since the beginning of jailbreak launch of ios 8
Yesterday I updated some system files via Cydia (one of them being Libstatus something related to library, activator and 1 more thing related to an app)
I then decided to reboot my device and since then there's no display other than apple logo.
How do I fix this without re-installing and re-jailbreaking altogether?
- 12-30-2014, 07:32 AM #2
- 12-30-2014, 03:48 PM #4
- By phreddyl in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1912Last Post: 10-18-2016, 09:23 PM
- By BlazingGold in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 116Last Post: 01-30-2015, 07:43 AM
- By Hoosier in forum BBM for iOSReplies: 5Last Post: 12-30-2014, 06:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2014, 08:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2014, 07:04 PM